GOODTIME's PCMAC HACKINTOSH BLOG

Hackintosh, OSx86, PCs, Macs, Home Made Airport cards, Building your own Mac or PC from scratch, The Home Brew II computer club of the new millennium. Steve Jobs Apple Inc. eat your heart out. I will get a New Mac one day. Just not today.



Monday, March 13, 2006

First Baptist - Basketball Champs

My church league Basketball team won the tournament last Thursday.

With 8 seconds left in the game, I was fouled. Our team called time out to go over defense after the free throws. The score at that time was 63-60. We were up by three. I swished my first free throw and missed the second. Before the buzzer, the other team drove the ball down the court and made a three point shot.

Final Score 64-63. The game winning free throw was my only shot of the entire game.

gt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home